Eylem - Turkish Delight mp3 dinle

Eylem - Turkish Delight
-----------------------
Eylem - Turkish Delight



If you want a little Turkish delight I got some for you

Don't you know its going to taste o so right

You want more its true



Your watching me I'm watching you

No body wants to make a move

I'm feeling hot I think you know

Your in the frame

Were set to go



Temptation lets start kissing

You see what

You've been missing

One spike can light

The fire release

Our true desires



If you want to try something new

Got to tell you what you must do

Take a chance on tonight

And try a little tude

Delight, delight



Don't want to rush I like it slow

And easy is the way to go

This is the night

You wont forget

I'll promise you

No regrets



temptation lets start kissing

u'll see what u have been missing

one spike can lightthe fire

release our true desires



ıf u wanna litte tr delight

i got some for u

dont u known it s gonna taste oh so right

you want more it s true



i got what you want baby ...you just gotta look a little bit closser..i got what
u need babyy...

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder